Eva Kodouskova is a talented age group triathlete. She stands at 6’3″ and prior to becoming a triathlete, she was a professional basketball player in Europe and fashion model. Eva grew up in the Czech Republic and currently lives in Washington, D.C. where she works as an architect. She is planning to race the Ironman 70.3 in Norway this summer.
- Hometown: Pribor, Czech Republic
- Currently based: Washington, D.C.
- Birthday: July 24
- 2019 Rumpus in Bumpass Olympic, Lake Anna State Park, VA - First Place in Age Group, Tenth Overall Female
- 2018 Kinetic Multisports Super Series Scoring - Third Place in Age Group 25-29 Category
- 2018 Waterman's Half, Rock Hall, MD - First Place in Age Group, Fifth Overall Female
- 2018 Try It Olympic, Bear, DE - First Place in Age Group, Ninth Overall Female
- 2018 Musselman Sprint, Geneva, NY - Second Place in Age Group
- 2018 Rock Hall Olympic Triathlon, Rock Hall, MD - Second Place in Age Group
- 2018 General Smallwood Sprint, Indian Head, MD - First Place in Age Group
- 2017 Musselman Sprint, Geneva, NY - Third Place in Age Group