The DC Triathlon Club Elite Team is a small amateur elite racing
team that represents the DC Triathlon Club in the National Capital
Region and around the world. Focused on equal representation of
men and women, equal respect for short and long course multisport
racing, and giving back to the sport from which we all take, the Team
aims to showcase some of the fastest multisport athletes in the
region. The DCTriClub Elite Team is proud to represent one of the
largest triathlon clubs in the nation. In 2022, the Team celebrated its
10th year and the Club celebrated its 20th anniversary continuing its
mission to empower its members to achieve their multisport
● Based in the Washington, DC region.
● Application based Team: successful applicants must have both
distinguishing race results and a record of volunteering/giving
back to the community.
● Values: Inclusiveness. Respect. Community. Encouragement.
DC Triathlon Club Elite Team’s Goals:
● Foster a passion for triathlons and act as ambassadors for our
sport and our sponsors.
● Serve as mentors to athletes of all skill levels and ages and
encourage members of the DC Triathlon Club.
● Effectively communicate a mentality of sustainability, recycling,
and reducing our human footprint on the environment.